Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Tanzania


After three and a half years, at last I had returned home. It was a comforting feeling having left Kenya. I was home. As I watched the scenery I thought to myself, Tanzania is a lucky country, it's beauty is unbeatable.

Home is in Moshi, but my first stop was Arusha...
Mt. Meru, Arusha

Mt. Meru, Arusha


After spending four days in Arusha, I came South to Moshi. (An hour and a half distance between both places). Moshi, still looked the same to a certain extent. I never expected Moshi to have such a traffic scene. I also came at a wrong time, it's summer now.... dreadfully hot. Out of me being  in East Africa for a year, I have never been bitten by so many mosquitoes as I have in Moshi. Touch wood, no malaria as of yet :)

Sunset 
Voila Mt. Kilimanjaro. I was in a rush to get somewhere, so I managed to only take a couple of snaps and head out. I don't get to see it every day, it's always cloudy, unless I wake up at 6am. Perhaps i'd be lucky.




This is what it looks like to be driving in Moshi, you're constantly driving through a natural tunnel of trees :)