Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Introduction

Priyam N Chibber

Hello, Namasthe & Shikamo! My ethnicity is of Indian origin; I am a third generation Tanzanian. 

While attending school, I enjoyed arts a lot but when elected to come to the US for further studies I chose to pursue a degree in Global Studies. The reason why I chose this specific field was because this vocation of development has been with me for a lengthy period of time and has a definitive meaning since I had been living in a third world country, and that is why I chose to translate this passion into something practical and meaningful to that society at large. 

When I was a child, I got several cameras and I truly believed that whatever I touched would break, and boy was I right, I must have broken at least 4 of the old style Kodak+Fuji disponsable cameras and lost interest in photos. In 2009 my aunt gave me a digital Kodak Camera. I absolutely fell in love with it. It was the perfect time to take lots of pictures, why? Because I was on summer vacation that started from NY all the way down to Tanzania. Once I got back to Minnesota (where I completed my bachelors) I began to download photo programs to edit all my pictures, and so the passion of editing started then. I promised myself that when I would graduate from University, and get my first career I would buy a SLR.

Graduating took longer then expected, yet I got the best chance to work for my dream company, so I ended up moving from MN to TX. Once I graduated, I finally decided on which camera I wanted!
     
The year is 2012, and I decided to make use of my blog space and make it more effective than before. The blog will consist of my photos & my inspirations.